Unruly Splats are super-durable, programmable, stompable floor buttons that empower students to learn fundamental coding skills through social, recess-style play. Students develop STEM literacy by using our block code language to program lights, sounds and jump and stomp on the Splats to play active games or collaborate to create any game they want. Best for elementary and middle school students and ideal for individual STEM and PE classes looking to integrate active play with fundamental coding skills.
The Unrulier 3-Year School Plan comes with a lifetime warranty for the duration of your subscription, access to our growing library of lesson plans, live phone and chat support, and data sharing so you can track school usage and engagement!
- Splats: 12 Splats (expansion packs available*)
- App: Unlimited downloads and seats for students and teachers in the Splats app
- Lifetime Warranty: Replace Splats at any time during your plan with free two-way shipping.
- Lessons: Unlimited access to our growing library of lesson plans including PE-specific, SEL, and STEM
- Support: Live phone and chat support
- Data Sharing: Track school usage and engagement data.
- Training: Access to online training videos and a 30 min personalized live online training session.
- Free Shipping
*Expansions come in packs of 2 Splats for $170/year under the three year plan